Cloudfonica and You to agree that each party will:
- Protect the other party’s confidential information with the same standard of care it uses to protect its own confidential information
- Protect the other party’s confidential information from unauthorized access, unauthorized use or unauthorized disclosure. You will promptly notify Cloudfonica of any unauthorized use of, or access to, the Services of which it becomes aware.
Cloudfonica agrees not to disclose yours information to a third party unless otherwise agreed in writing by you or reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- Enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam). or
- Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Cloudfonica, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Cloudfonica services, including your Content, may involve:
- Transmissions over various networks; and
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, devices or services.